Sennheiser HD 25 Originals

  • A true adidas Originals style and performance experience
  • Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
  • High maximum sound pressure level
  • Nominal impedance for universal compatibility
  • Tough, detachable steel cable
  • Neodymium ferrous magnet systems
  • 2-YEAR warranty!

  • Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets



General Description
The Trefoil brand, which has been linked to the music scene for a long time and is connected uniquely to the beginnings of Hip Hop in the 1980s, now proudly underlines its music affinity with the Sennheiser HD 25-1 II, which has been one of the most successful monitoring headphones for over 20 years. Now, it has been given a design makeover by adidas Originals, featuring the brand's iconic "3-Stripes" design and blue color identity.

These headphones handle a high sound pressure level, with crystal clear highs and crisp bass. Along with the adidas Originals design, these headphones ensure a true Sennheiser sound experience.


What the experts are saying:


"The best sound and feel of any DJ headphone I have ever had" -Darren Holland, Live DJ Underground and head of Baldeelox Records


"We use Sennheiser HD 25 on all our gigs. Have tried and tested other headphones but none of them have the same full range and sound as these!" -Soulmagic, Artist
"The Sennheiser HD headphones are the best headphones out there. I love listening to music, especially when I'm traveling or getting ready for a game, and nothing makes my music sound better. Plus, the noise isolation is incredible, all I hear is what I want to hear." -Eric Berry, Kansas City Chiefs


"These Headphones sound as good as my studio monitors, I can really hear all the nuances to my production with these." -Jay Tripwire, DJ"I Love my Sennheiser HD-25 not only for their rugged design which has kept them alive through but also all the hard things i've put them through both as DJ and day to day usage. I love them for their brilliant sound quality. The HD-25's is a DJ's best friend!" -Johannes Drakenberg, Radio4by4.com"These headphones are the best ever to go on my head. The sound quality makes mixing easier and fits perfectly. Wouldn't have another now." -Johnny G, , UK Project Radio 106.5"I love my Hd-25 Adidas Originals for deejaying and HD 595 in the studio. Sennheiser quality is next to none and the sound is always superb." -Hito Mix, DJ"Amazing how well the headphones trap the sound in, with such an honest response of the bass, mids, and treble" -Doc Link, Liberate Recordings"I only trust my Sennheiser HD 25 for my gigs all over the world" -Hanna Hais,Defected/Atal Music/KinStreet"Love my HD 25 for DJ'ing, also using it for my late night studio sessions. Very pleasant sound!" -Tommy Largo, DJ"Great sound quality, small and light, cool for italian style. The HD 25 Adidas are the top for dj's!!!!!" -Tony Barbato, Italy"Sometimes with headphones, looks, brand and price can be deceiving but not with these" -Sean McCabe, Producer/DJ"These headphones are as much a part of our live show and DJ'ing as our music. They are clear and powerful and in our opinion, the industry standard." -Yogi & Husky/Random Soul, Random Soul Recordings"The only headphones that still cut through crisp after years of rigorous use. Industry standard as far as I'm concerned." -DJ Bailey, BBC Radio 1Xtra"What can I say...the headphones say it all, sound quality is great." -Mr V, DJ


  Sennheiser HD 25 Originals specifications
SKU     SE192EL75QEEZAME
Model     HD 25 Originals
Product warranty     24
Compatible Brand     Apple





Powered by Blogger.