Minimalist Slope Tablet Stand By Dekke Hands On Review

Some of our readers might remember the Kickstarter funded Slope tablet stand created by Erik Kittlaus and Dekke which uses aluminium and nano foam technology to keep your tablet in place. Well this week I got my hands on one and thought I would share with you my experience of the Slope tablet stand.

Firstly I have to admit I have come across other devices that use nano foam technology and was a little sceptical that the stand would live up to expectations. However after just two minutes of use, the Slope tablet stand blew these previous worries away and instantly proved to me that the Slope tablet stand and its nano foam pads were definitely up to the job of holding any tablet in place securely.


 The large nano foam pads enable you to easily position your tablet for viewing and even though the angle of the Slope stand is fixed, by flipping it over in to other orientations this allows you to have a couple of other viewing angles to choose from.

The Slope tablet stand is fitted with large nano foam pads on its base and viewing slope and the size of the pads make sure that once your tablet is fixed it doesn’t move at all. The first time I pushed on my Apple iPad mini I thought I would not be able to get it off they are so strong. But after a few goes you get to understand the suction of the nano foam and it doesn’t require much pressure to hold the tablet in place and make it easy to remove.


 The awesome nano foam technology used on the Slope tablet stand is easy to clean with water if it gets a little dusty and will recover its stickiness after a quick wash with cold water. However be aware that the nano foam technology will degrade if exposed to high temperatures, such as leaving it in your car on a sunny day or similar so, make sure you keep it out of sunlight.


As you can see from the photos I have taken below the stand is constructed from aluminium and is minimal in design making it a fantastic addition to a setup and requires very little desktop space.
The Slope tablet stand is available in either a 10 inch version for $59.99 or a Slope mini version designed for 7 inch tablets for $54.99 and is currently available to purchase from the Dekke website. Also in the run up to the holiday period Dekke is also offering a 20 percent discount for a limited time. So don’t delay if you need a minimal well designed stand for your tablet, as I highly recommend the Slope tablet stand.
Powered by Blogger.